Saturday, March 10, 9-11am. Join fellow SD Cal Alumni and volunteer with “Feeding San Diego”.
There is space for up to 12 volunteers. Each volunteer must sign-up online, directions follow.
1. Visit http://vhub.at/fsd
2. Click “Sign in” in the upper right hand corner and follow the steps as instructed.
3. During this step, you will be asked to enter your groups join code: 1788
4. Once you return to the main page, scroll down until you find your group’s volunteer shift.
5. Click the “Sign Up” button to the left of your group’s volunteer shift.
6. Each Volunteer will receive a confirmation email when signed up successfully.
A parent may sign a youth (6 years or older) volunteer up by creating a separate account using the same email address, just be sure to choose a different user name for each account online. After signing up the child for the volunteer shift be sure to bring a paper waiver for any volunteers under 18 years, with a parent or guardian signature. The paper waiver is located here: https://feedingsandiego.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Volunteer_Letter_and_Waiver.pdf.
All volunteers must wear closed-toe shoes in order to participate.
Any adults not signed up online must bring a paper waiver
Volunteers must be 6 and older and any volunteers under 18 years must bring a paper waiver, with a parent or guardian signature.
On the day of your event
• Arrive at 9455 Waples Street, Suite 135 San Diego, CA 92121.
• Sign in, complete a name tag, and drop off waivers.
• Wait in the Volunteer Center for your Volunteer Event to begin.
• Volunteers will take a distribution center tour which will end at the project location.
• Make an impact! Bring a donation of nonperishable food like peanut butter, canned vegetables, or canned chicken.